Servo Drives L7P boast some functions of unprecedented programmability within supply Mecapion.
Thanks to the USB connection, you can use the programming and calibration that allows you to develop and modify the characteristics of these drives.
Through the free software, you can store the necessary routines to automate the handling of controlled motors.
Through the Modbus RTU (RS-422) you can send motion commands using the intelligence of a potential supplied PLC (XGI).
LS Mecapion provides standard wiring for the simple coupling of brushless servomotors APM-F Series and Torque Motors MDM. One of the most interesting features of these new drives is the extreme flexibility to interface third-party motors (brushless servomotors, linear and torque motors Engines).
- Up to 3.5 kW (230 VAC)
- Communication: Modbus RTU (RS-422)
- Digital I / O 24V Analog input (± 10V)
- various feedback management: Incremental Encoder TTL and Absolute (BiSS-C, EnDat 2.2)
- Intelligent Control (Gain tuning, Notch filter, etc.)
- Integrated power supply 230 VAC
- Integrated Heatsink